Worst thing is we have the squad!

Mikey77

The thing that infuriates me is we have a squad that europe were terrified of!! We played amazing football!! We scored lots of goals and conceded very few! So what's happened? I have done nothing but back Mancini but I can't now! There is a problem somewhere because our team are twice that of utd but they look twice as good! The thing is if it is Mancini that the problem lies with and his reluctance to see that mario is fucking our team then what do we do? Mourinho I believe won't come so do we spend hundreds of millions on improving an already great team or swap the manager and our fairly poor coaching staff? And if so who is better than Mancini apart from the obvious! One thing is for sure we can't become another Chelsea! We need stability! I don't know what to think! Do disappointed with everything I saw today!

Mikey77 said:
The thing that infuriates me is we have a squad that europe were terrified of!! We played amazing football!! We scored lots of goals and conceded very few! So what's happened? I have done nothing but back Mancini but I can't now! There is a problem somewhere because our team are twice that of utd but they look twice as good! The thing is if it is Mancini that the problem lies with and his reluctance to see that mario is fucking our team then what do we do? Mourinho I believe won't come so do we spend hundreds of millions on improving an already great team or swap the manager and our fairly poor coaching staff? And if so who is better than Mancini apart from the obvious! One thing is for sure we can't become another Chelsea! We need stability! I don't know what to think! Do disappointed with everything I saw today!
Utd were very poor at home to QPR

We will never have a better chance of winning the title

Why would the rest of Europe be terrified by Johnson, Milner, Lescott, Savic, Zabaleta, Barry, Dzeko, Clichy, Kolorov and Nasri?

They're average players (that flatters some of them), you don't win leagues with a squad full of average players.

Banjo Blue said:
Why would the rest of Europe be terrified by Johnson, Milner, Lescott, Savic, Zabaleta, Barry, Dzeko, Clichy, Kolorov and Nasri?

They're average players (that flatters some of them), you don't win leagues with a squad full of average players.

You really believe Lescott, Zabaleta, Dzeko, Clichy, and Nasri are average players?

Banjo Blue said:

Jones, Evans, carrick, Valencia, young, welbeck, cleverly, smalling, de gea, hernandes are all average!!!! And yes the first half of the season Europe were shitting themselves watching those players of ours

Mikey77 said:
Banjo Blue said:

Jones, Evans, carrick, Valencia, young, welbeck, cleverly, smalling, de gea, hernandes are all average!!!! And yes the first half of the season Europe were shitting themselves watching those players of ours
You dont watch united that much do you? If they were average they wouldnt be 8 points clear.
My view on our squad is we have to many inconsistent players and lacking in certain positions mainly out wide. Personally I hope dzeko,balo, kolarov, johnson, savic, de jong and toure all get sold and we will bring top quality replacements and some good up and coming players.

Ballotelli'sSh*teIsGOLD said:
The mentality of the team exemplifies what the coach philosophy is all about. Seriously this ain't what we need next season.

I can see us starting next season as we have finished this instead of adding a little more quality to the squad and make a storming start to the season along the same lines as this, but making sure that the momentum continues into and past next April. We have not moved on the away scene from the inability of MH to secure away wins with any measure of regularity.

No one who can reguarly cross a good ball.

No midfielders who can get beyond the strikers.

No decent cover if Lescott and Kompany are injured.

I don't think our squad is as strong as some make out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.