Worst thing you have ever done....

CTID1988

Was in Asda in Hulme before, it was rammed. I was constantly being smashed with trolleys up and down the aisles, it happened easily 10 times. I finally got to the point where i thought "Right, next person who does that is getting it"..A few seconds later i feel a thud in the back of my leg, i turn round shouting "Can you watch where you are going YOU FUC......"... low and behold, its a woman pushing her disabled child. I wanted to climb into a hole and die. I apologised as much as i could, explaining what had happened beforehand, but she wasnt having any of it.

Probably not the worst thing ive ever done, but definitely feels like it, how about you?

Just thought, i once shat in my mates mum and dads bed after a house party. Left it and scarpered sharpish

Playing subbuteo football with a friend on the floor - I rolled over on his half of the pitch and broke all his players. Then I ran away.

Haunts me to this day.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
Kun Aguero said:
Slept with someone's wife.

More than once.

I did that, it was one of the best things i did :)

As long as you just slept together and didnt shag i cant see the problem. Great self control!

air rage while flying to tenerife the guy behind me kept sticking his knees in the back of his chair must have asked him 5 or 6 times to please stop 'he got a slap'

marco said:
air rage while flying to tenerife the guy behind me kept sticking his knees in the back of his chair must have asked him 5 or 6 times to please stop 'he got a slap'

Ha ha, I've always wanted to do that but I'm a bit too reserved. The ones in front 'making themselves comfortable' by banging their backs on the seat are another annoying one. Knock all the stuff off your little pull down table.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.