Worst thing you have ever done....

Fingered a bird I was 'going out with' up the arse in class at school. We were all leaning over the old style chemistry lab benches watching some experiment or other.

I sneaked up behind her pulled her knickers to the side and slipped my finger up her arse.

I then wiped the little bit of shite on my finger discretely on some little chinese lad's blazer.

Naughty that. I was a proper rascal at school me.

Stoned Rose said:
Fingered a bird I was 'going out with' up the arse in class at school. We were all leaning over the old style chemistry lab benches watching some experiment or other.

I sneaked up behind her pulled her knickers to the side and slipped my finger up her arse.

I then wiped the little bit of shite on my finger discretely on some little chinese lad's blazer.

Worst chemistry teacher ever.

Stoned Rose said:

You bloody chemistry teachers.......

CTID1988 said:
Was in Asda in Hulme before, it was rammed. I was constantly being smashed with trolleys up and down the aisles, it happened easily 10 times. I finally got to the point where i thought "Right, next person who does that is getting it"..A few seconds later i feel a thud in the back of my leg, i turn round shouting "Can you watch where you are going YOU FUC......"... low and behold, its a woman pushing her disabled child. I wanted to climb into a hole and die. I apologised as much as i could, explaining what had happened beforehand, but she wasnt having any of it.

Probably not the worst thing ive ever done, but definitely feels like it, how about you?

Just thought, i once shat in my mates mum and dads bed after a house party. Left it and scarpered sharpish[/quote

Should she be excused from running into the back of your legs just for having a disabled kid?

Stoned Rose said:

anything thats says fingered a bird up the arse in a classroom wins, well done your the winner

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.