Worst thing you've ever said to a girl.

Hold the phone guys, this just in.

Apparently:

'Sorry but I'm going to be a bit late, having been stuck at college 3 hours over time, due firstly to adverse weather conditions preventing scheduled, time-critical practical work, followed by a lecturer walking out mid-seminar because of personal reasons and then me standing in the cold, pissing rain to wait for a bus home to change into dry clothing and collect those novelty candles for your father's birthday cake'

now ranks jointly with:

'Don't scream or I'll burn you alive'

as the most horrendous thing I could ever think of saying to a woman.

What surprising creatures you are.

bluemoon32 said:
Dunno about the worst thing but she was mightily offended for some reason.
Got off with a German girl in Lloret De Mar back around 1986, i was pretty inexperienced in the sack & couldn't believe my ears when she asked me to do her up the wrong 'un ( this was pre internet days & thus not everyone was anal mad lol).
Anyway, i did the deed & mighty enjoyable it was too, she then went down & blew me, the problem then was she proceded to try & kiss me afterwards & i freaked and told her i didn't fancy necking a bird with shit on her tongue.........she went apeshit & started throwing punches at my head, to this day i don't know what i said wrong or whether it was a language issue lol.
Has got to be up there with the best posts in bbluemoon history lol

johnny on the spot said:
Hold the phone guys, this just in.

Apparently:

'Sorry but I'm going to be a bit late, having been stuck at college 3 hours over time, due firstly to adverse weather conditions preventing scheduled, time-critical practical work, followed by a lecturer walking out mid-seminar because of personal reasons and then me standing in the cold, pissing rain to wait for a bus home to change into dry clothing and collect those novelty candles for your father's birthday cake'

now ranks jointly with:

'Don't scream or I'll burn you alive'

as the most horrendous thing I could ever think of saying to a woman.

What surprising creatures you are.
Lmao.

Was in Tenerife last new year in a bar at about 2am as it was closing up, anyway there was only me and a few of my mates left in the bar. A visably pregnant bird was stacking the chairs up on the empty tables, she was about 25 and was was really fit.

So me being a prized pissed up dick head walked over trying to be all caring and said to her
"you shouldnt be doing that in your condition"
to which she replied "what condition"
I said "your pregnant"
With the dirtiest look you have ever seen she said "i'm not fucking pregnant you prick"

I felt tight as fuck, it was made worse by my mates absolutley pissing there sides right infront of her

A girl I was in a bit of a fuck buddy relationship with, talking with her and a few mates, my mate says how fit a certain girl is, to which she replies 'she's not that great looking'. I chipped in 'she's average to be honest, but I'd do her. Saying that, I'd do anyone'

We stopped seeing each other

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.