Worst thing you've ever said to a girl.

my 20th anniversary today with my woman (luv ya babe)
said to my ex missus (about 20 years and 1 day ago),yer 30,same size as yer tits,neck size,and mouth.And why when i suck yer nipples i can taste yer knees,(she was not happy, when she fukd the large ashtray off ma head)

Dunno about the worst thing but she was mightily offended for some reason.
Got off with a German girl in Lloret De Mar back around 1986, i was pretty inexperienced in the sack & couldn't believe my ears when she asked me to do her up the wrong 'un ( this was pre internet days & thus not everyone was anal mad lol).
Anyway, i did the deed & mighty enjoyable it was too, she then went down & blew me, the problem then was she proceded to try & kiss me afterwards & i freaked and told her i didn't fancy necking a bird with shit on her tongue.........she went apeshit & started throwing punches at my head, to this day i don't know what i said wrong or whether it was a language issue lol.

Bojinov The Bull said:
I was with my mate in a bar on the prowl, we were pretty wasted when I came accross this absolute stunner, I kind of guessed she was already taken but I went upto her anyway and asked her out, she said "no sorry, im here with my boyfriend" who promptly turned round and looked at me, so I said "not to worry i'll just stick this image in the wank bank and ravage you later!" she didn't find that amusing at all but to be fair to him the boyfriend actually did!

who with?? aziz?

Working my way down to the bermuda triangle and suddenly became intoxicated with the smell...I was stuck, I wanted to get out but she was pushing my head in the wrong direction. I started coughing and finally came up for air.

"Fuck me has a cat died in there".......she left promptly, crying

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.