Worst United team

IrishMacca said:
hgblue said:

Just proved my point, not once did I show any sort of support for United but any sort of half positive comment is followed by being insulted, called a RAG.

It was a joke. Couldn't resist it.

hgblue said:
IrishMacca said:
Just proved my point, not once did I show any sort of support for United but any sort of half positive comment is followed by being insulted, called a RAG.

It was a joke. Couldn't resist it.

Most of Macca's posts are either to slag Stephen Ireland or to laud Keane / United. Not sure why he bothers tbh. Each to their own I guess.

Damocles said:
This is the attitude I'm talking about.

Your logic is just flawed.

City don't like United.
Person expressed an opinion not entirely negative about United.
Person doesn't like City.

It's just the most infuriatingly stupid thing on this forum.

I don't even know what the last thing means. What's a waller? I don't build walls, but I am a programmer.

Great point.

The way to judge the scum is to look at their squad and pick which players would look good in another side.For me it's only shrek,evra,vidic and berbaflop.The rest are average at best.If anybody out there knows any agents,ask them what each individual player from our best 11 and the scums would be worth.I bet ours is worth more.Not that it serves any purpose,its just something I like to point out to rags.Fact is while that purple-nosed old prick is in charge,they'll win games that leave you thinking how the fuck did they win that?

I live in New Zealand and the quality of football over here is lacking to say the least, the majority of football supports over this side of the world tune in and watch primership games (not a lot of covergae of other european leauges). Now i'm pretty sure the majority of football supporters outside of Europe would asscoiate the Primership as being the top tier of football.

I realise what i'm going to say is probibly going to get me flammed but why do City and United fans hate each other so much? I would have thought having two of the top club teams in the world originate from your city would be a good thing. If City and United were to finnish 1st and 2nd, Manchester would be the world capital of club football.

They still keep the ball as well as any other team, but in saying that, without Rooney they would be toothless upfront and not doing half as well as they are

bluedub said:
They still keep the ball as well as any other team, but in saying that, without Rooney they would be toothless upfront and not doing half as well as they are

I believe other posters have touched upon the real reason for their succsess and that has mainly been SAF, the original board of directors and a degree of luck in getting their marketing/income shit together just as SKY took off...

I'm all for ripping the piss out of them, but I believe to many people on this forum are slightly deluded and dare I say it - a bit bitter -

I have a good feeling that the next decade will see a blue moon rise over the premier league...

For what its worth, richard keys was on a SE Asian football programme and said two things that caught my ear:

One was that there would be one or two big names leaving United in January (and I mean BIG names, he said). Is that anything you have been hearing over there? I can imagine Vidic, but they dont have that many big names left, do they?

The other things was that Brothel manager didnt live in the North of England ....

Anyway, I dont know if you heard those in the press over there.

Manawatu said:
I live in New Zealand and the quality of football over here is lacking to say the least, the majority of football supports over this side of the world tune in and watch primership games (not a lot of covergae of other european leauges). Now i'm pretty sure the majority of football supporters outside of Europe would asscoiate the Primership as being the top tier of football.

I realise what i'm going to say is probibly going to get me flammed but why do City and United fans hate each other so much? I would have thought having two of the top club teams in the world originate from your city would be a good thing. If City and United were to finnish 1st and 2nd, Manchester would be the world capital of club football.
Well try to think of it this way.

City are New Zealand. Australia are United. (Fuck me, that means I'm a Rag...)

Australia are the more popular nation. We dwarf you in size. We can actually speak English with vowels. We are more successful. We regularly come top five in the Olympic medal tally, you register an occasional silver or two. We are arrogant about it too.

We are better at almost every sport. Cricket, rugby league, football, netball. Hell, we've even won more Rugby World Cups than those 'world famous' All Blacks.

Now think about that attitude you have whenever New Zealand play Australia in anything, and how much you want to beat those twats from "across the dutch". City and United is the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.