Worst XI since the takeover?

Surely Gunnar Nielsen should be in goal if you're loading the team with EDS/Academy players who made fleeting appearances in the first team?
Novel idea playing Greg Cunningham up front!

I felt that Gunnar Nielsen showed more in his 15 minute cameo (against Arsenal I think) than Fulop did in his 3 or 4 games here, that is the main reason I chose Fulop ahead of Nielsen who actually played well under the circumstances which got him a pardon here. Fulop never felt safe (probably the most mocked Prem keeper of the previous couple seasons) he was a strange loan signing surely we could've pushed for better.

I thought about the EDS thing whether it was right but Abdul Razak was terrible never stood out for the youths same applies to Abdi Ibrahim, then felt it wasn't fair at all to include Hargreaves as he was free and actually played well in his handful of games despite being a rag, plus Rodwell actually even had a couple good games between injuries and before his career fell off a cliff whereas these players here didn't. Which got me thinking about the forward line maybe I could've picked more experienced ones after the defence picked itself, there can't be a worse collection of a defenders ability wise when only picking seniors.

Greg Cunningham was mainly a winger in the youths although he could play further back, he'd come on for Adam Johnson a couple times so wasn't the clear cut defender he currently is nowadays, in the time he played out wide he offered nowt going forward so the inclusion of him here felt okay to me.

Other than that I considered Sinclair instead of Nimely and Bony instead of Scapuzzi, then thought Luca Scapuzzi was particularly bad for someone much older than the other kids, which probably lead me towards picking Nimely too instead of Sinclair or Santa Cruz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.