Woud you play Doku and Grealish in the same team?

I’m beginning to wonder if we paid too much for Grealish, he was poor in his first season, good last season but not exactly Earth shattering, and now seems like a squad player. He should have kicked on this season but is almost our forgotten man. I know many will call me names for this, but Doku seems like a better option, and he is a bargain compared to Jack.
Run now ! Not that you will get the sort of pile on i would get if i said that , usually far far less

Different types of players.

Doku is more explosive but sometimes flatters to deceive. Definitely a work in progress and potentially world class.

Grealish is more predictable but peaked last season in the Real Madrid game at the Etihad. If he can return to that form then I'd start him every time.

Can they both play in the same team?
Possibly

I’m beginning to wonder if we paid too much for Grealish, he was poor in his first season, good last season but not exactly Earth shattering, and now seems like a squad player. He should have kicked on this season but is almost our forgotten man. I know many will call me names for this, but Doku seems like a better option, and he is a bargain compared to Jack.
I won’t call you names but Grealish has had a stop start season with injury, illness and the burglary disrupting any rhythm he’s been able to get into. He thrives on runs of games (which we saw right before the burglary). I do find it inexplicable he wasn’t played against Spurs though. We were only minutes off a replay. He needs minutes.

Especially because there is no evidence to suggest Doku is better option against the bigger sides. Would like to see Doku on the RW however.

PS - leave the price tag (which was actually a release clause) to rival teams’ fans. It matters not one jot to us.

Shouldn't have done that

wEGGoJ.gif

Shouldn't have done that

wEGGoJ.gif
It’s not like it’s a new take from that poster and nothing we haven’t read on the individual Grealish and Doku threads over and over.
It’s nice to have a completely different thread to repeat yourself I find. Gets a bit stale otherwise.

I won’t call you names but Grealish has had a stop start season with injury, illness and the burglary disrupting any rhythm he’s been able to get into. He thrives on runs of games (which we saw right before the burglary). I do find it inexplicable he wasn’t played against Spurs though. We were only minutes off a replay. He needs minutes.

Especially because there is no evidence to suggest Doku is better option against the bigger sides. Would like to see Doku on the RW however.

PS - leave the price tag (which was actually a release clause) to rival teams’ fans. It matters not one jot to us.
Well said.

His bus parade performance alone was worth the 100m.

We have seen Nunes and Kovacic alongside Rodri of late and if that becomes the norm then it has to be a three of Foden/Bernardo and KDB, with variation provided by Doku for the worst of the bus parkers.

Tough on Jack but he has got to win that trust again I think with Pep.

Back quite a bit and this country was stuck in a "Gerrard / Lampard" cant play in the same team bollocks Pep would say different.

doku would play on the other wing. Surely? Grealish could play somewhere else.
In a world where Bernardo can play RB anything is possible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.