Woud you play Doku and Grealish in the same team?

Nope.

On another thread the 2023 RM 2nd leg - won't be matched or bettered if you do. Total professional control - seems some are bored of that and want pace and more risk. To some extent Pep produced this brand at Bayern - but then he did have an exceptionally gifted and intelligent total footballing winger in Arjen Robben - Doku is a million miles off that and I can't see it closing much. Other's faith is admirable though. Pacey fast wingers certainly seem to excite crowds and because they're seen as the entertainers of the game - taking on a man, dribbling, cutting in or getting a cross over - all the old attributes of the game - they're given an easier ride than others. But it has to suit the system - Doku would be amazing for the Dips and Spuds (even united), but for us?? 1 in 4 games possibly.
The system is the key. I'd even conjecture that Vinicious Junior is/was part of the problem for Real Madrid (in terms of Europe's elite and certainly highlighted against us last season) - not that the jizz storm would consider that for one minute.

Last edited:
Run now ! Not that you will get the sort of pile on i would get if i said that , usually far far less
Ok. Neither of these two is a patch on Leroy. We need that kind of player.
(Sets off running.)

Last edited:
I’m beginning to wonder if we paid too much for Grealish, he was poor in his first season, good last season but not exactly Earth shattering, and now seems like a squad player. He should have kicked on this season but is almost our forgotten man. I know many will call me names for this, but Doku seems like a better option, and he is a bargain compared to Jack.
No pile on - just wonder how much you were in for?
Lad's a flop - only a treble and gave us a controlled outlet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.