Would Kompany & Richards be a better CB combination?

Re: Would Kompany & Richards be a better CB combination?

RD1 said:
Skashion said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08[/youtube]

Well put.

Short memories. Micah is a top right back and a fairly average CB. Why the need to change him?

That average CB is better than Lescott, Nastasic and Kolo.

It's a tricky one really, first you're messing with last seasons best partnership, which has been messed with to much already. Then, Micah has an occassional lack of concentration and his heading never finds a City player.

I'd prefer to keep him at RB.

Re: Would Kompany & Richards be a better CB combination?

Tevez City said:
RD1 said:
Skashion said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lITBGjNEp08[/youtube]

Well put.

Short memories. Micah is a top right back and a fairly average CB. Why the need to change him?

I agree with Nastasic and Kolo.

Lescott has been excellent for us, particularly last season. Is he now shite?

No from me.

He is far better at RB as he naturally wants to go forward and I don't think he could limit himself especially when Kompany also picks up the ball and goes forward sometimes.

RD1 said:
Tevez City said:
RD1 said:
Well put.

No he is not.

He is a very good defender but his only problem is that he is not comfortable with the ball.

Tevez City said:
RD1 said:
Tevez City said:

No he is not.

He is a very good defender but his only problem is that he is not comfortable with the ball.

Lescott doesn't want the ball, panics and just hoofs it everytime.

That's why he bought Nasty, can pass from the back and arguably even more cooler and calmer on the ball than Vinny most the time.

I expected him to start last night instead of Lescott

Freestyler said:
Tevez City said:
RD1 said:

No he is not.

That's why he bought Nasty, can pass from the back and arguably even more cooler and calmer on the ball than Vinny most the time.

kompany does the exact same

bluebannana said:
Freestyler said:
Tevez City said:
No he is not.

kompany does the exact same

when under pressure he does, lescott when not under much pressure still does it.

I've got this crazy far fetched idea, it even sounds crazy just writing it, but here goes...............................................

How about we pick our usual back four, you know the one that had the best defensive record in the league last season, and fucking stick with it, give the poor fuckers a run of games together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.