Would like to get a count of fellow Yanks

yankcitizen76

I'm just interested in finding out how many US City fans patrol this board? Let's get a shout out
from my fellow state side Citizens and where your from.

+1

Buford, Georgia

The internationally renowned Buford, Georgia that is...

Born and bred Manc, been here for nearly
14 years now and only miss City ..... And having a pint down the local with mates :-(

Oh and I wasn't at York!!' But I was at Gillngham (A ) Luton, Chesterfield and fookin Wycombe on a midweek game pissing down and the inevitable defeat !!

NEW YORK FUCKIN CITY!!!!

Been a Blue since Tony Book was manager and Joe Corrigan was in goal!!!! try being a Blue before the internet and when there was hardly any TV coverage!!!

BTW I was the 2nd person ever to post on Bluemoon. The 1st was a Bulgarian lad, Evgeny!

Was in the states for 3 weeks a while back, San Diego is a nice place 8), respect to the yank fans!

One of these days, all us Man City fans on the West Coast will have to get together at a pub or restaurant.
Maybe on Derby day or something.

Frank the Yank said:
NEW YORK FUCKIN CITY!!!!

Been a Blue since Tony Book was manager and Joe Corrigan was in goal!!!! try being a Blue before the internet and when there was hardly any TV coverage!!!

BTW I was the 2nd person ever to post on Bluemoon. The 1st was a Bulgarian lad, Evgeny!

First time i came to the US was 1983 (aged 20) and was totally reliant upon BBC World Service for scores and when in New York it was regular trips down to 42nd Street (then a fucking right sleazy area) to the ''Out of Town'' newspaper shop where the papers would arrive a day later than printed.
So I'd get Saturday's results Monday afternoon.

The bloke in the shop once asked me who I supported and when I said City, he told me with pride that Dennis Tueart would pull up outside his shop each day just to buy the English papers :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.