Would like to get a count of fellow Yanks

BongoBlue said:
Bawston!!

Irish-born and City fan since 1968. Lived in the US since '89.

Yes and I have gone to the Banshee for a City game. Need to get to a lot more though; great fun.

Nice one - a fellow ''Boston Blue''!
Went to the Banshee a few times, derby games and the QPR (of course!) but now games are on free on NBC can't see me making too many games there this season, especially the 7.30am games......... a 15 mile each way trip and $2.50 each way on the Mass Pike v get out of bed 7.25am and watch it at home isn't a hard choice to make!

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
BongoBlue said:
Bawston!!

Irish-born and City fan since 1968. Lived in the US since '89.

Yes and I have gone to the Banshee for a City game. Need to get to a lot more though; great fun.

Nice one - a fellow ''Boston Blue''!
Went to the Banshee a few times, derby games and the QPR (of course!) but now games are on free on NBC can't see me making too many games there this season, especially the 7.30am games......... a 15 mile each way trip and $2.50 each way on the Mass Pike v get out of bed 7.25am and watch it at home isn't a hard choice to make!

My feelings exactly. Nice to just come downstairs and switch on the TV or bring up an NBC stream.

But I will get back to the old Banshee some time again this season hopefully. Especially if it's a 12:30 game...;)

Rockville, MD (right outside of Washington DC)

"a shit hole where a kid in a bmw will drive by some ghetto ass kids selling crack." -urban dictionary.

I personally think its a nice place to live. Hail to the blues.

Longmont, CO 20 miles from the better known Boulder, and the home of my university and namesake, the University of Colorado!

CU-BLUE-Buff said:
Longmont, CO 20 miles from the better known Boulder, and the home of my university and namesake, the University of Colorado!
And the home of Left Hand Brewery!

Go Buffs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.