WOULD NEW SONGS IMPROVE THE ATMOSPHERE?

We've got the richest chairman in the world we've got the richest chairman in the world we've got the richest chairman in the world OH we will be a massive club

We've got billions and billions in the bank we've got billions and billions in the bank cos we will be a massive club

saying that thou we cant brag about our billions when we arent performing on the pitchh so sorry i cant cant think of anything but we do need somthing doin about the atmosphere

maybe we should be more like the turkish n take flares drums and flags hahahha
and maybe every1 signing blue moon b4 the game might help not just against united and liverpool

thats all i can think of !

Blue Mooners said:
We've got the richest chairman in the world we've got the richest chairman in the world we've got the richest chairman in the world OH we will be a massive club

We've got billions and billions in the bank we've got billions and billions in the bank cos we will be a massive club

saying that thou we cant brag about our billions when we arent performing on the pitchh so sorry i cant cant think of anything but we do need somthing doin about the atmosphere

maybe we should be more like the turkish n take flares drums and flags hahahha
and maybe every1 signing blue moon b4 the game might help not just against united and liverpool

thats all i can think of !

Why would a club in first be bothered about a lowly club in 9th? Oh wait your shitting bricks you bitter rag bastard.

Also by my reckoning there is agame on at the mo', a home game at that. Why the fuck aren't you there.

Some good/funny songs suggested here but surely the people that sing now, would sing them and the people who don't wouldnt.

Sadly I'm not a season ticket holder but I've noticed at Eastlands that people don't seem to chat to each other and have a laugh like they did at Maine Road. People are friendly but just seem to do their own thing and talk amongst themselves rather than get involved in adding to the atmosphere, and you end up looking like an idiot when you're singing songs because no one around you is, just you on your own!

As I said sure it's not the same all over the ground but we need to do something to improve the atmosphere, Maine Road was brilliant and I refuse to believe that the 35,000 who packed it out week in week out have suddenly lost their passion for the game or their voices.... Let's just hope some new initiatives are thought up so we can make Eastlands as fierce as Maine Road was.

On another note be great to get the bananas back too!

one for given to the tune of ghost busters

Its a one on one
And ther gona sore
Who you gona call
SHAY GIVEN!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.