Would Tevez have done well in Pep's system?

He would've been perfect in his style of play, he was very good on the ball and he was one of the best pressers we've ever seen.

People talk about his behaviour problems and he mixed with bad company in terms of his agent(s), but he never had many issues with managers apart from Mancini. However, I hear many people in the club had issues with Mancini, especially when things weren't going well.

This will probably upset a few (and I can’t believe I’m writing it) but if Pep had Aguero and Tevez at the same time and same age, I think he’d go for Carlito.

I was at the Bayern Munich away game when Tevez refused to play , not sure that would of happened with Pep ? But definitely two hot heads together. But what a player.

He hated Manchester and constantly wanted away, despite playing in the area 2 years before he signed, so always came across as a bad egg and a mercenary.

His dancing was shit too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.