Would ya ? ..... swap Tevez for Ronaldo ?

No. No. And No.

Not because he's ex-Rag, but he's a twat in a league of his own.

Ronaldo only plays for himself. You think Kolarov has never met a shot he didn't like. You should see Ronaldo. NO THANK YOU!!

Honestly, I would take so much less pleasure and pride out of following this club if Ronaldo wore the shirt. I agree with others before me - it's not even the part about him being an ex-rag. It's about him being a gigantic knobhead dick. It's bad enough I have to sit through Tevez acting like a twat in the face of a team obviously on the rise and a great fanbase. Now you want me to consider having that prancing, la-dee-da, plastic piece of shit here as well?

NEVER.

CTID.

Lucky13 said:
Just said on the radio we're buying him for £150m , so how about him and Tevez on the same team ?

Think you're getting ahead of yourself,an 'alleged' 156m bid has gone in - no City quotes.......

FantasyIreland said:
Lucky13 said:
Just said on the radio we're buying him for £150m , so how about him and Tevez on the same team ?

Think you're getting ahead of yourself,an 'alleged' 156m bid has gone in - no City quotes.......

I'm not , radio is ,just thought i'd throw the question out there. Would you want them both playing for City?

You would have to be small minded to now want Ronaldo in our team

--------Ronaldo--Tevez---Balotelli----
------------Ya Ya-----Silva------------
---------------De Jong----------------
Zabaleta--Lescott--Kompany--Richards
-----------------Hart-------------------

This team would give Barca a good match over 2 legs!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.