Would ya ? ..... swap Tevez for Ronaldo ?

Ha ha ha at those saying no. My god what's wrong with you? We already have twats playing for us, one more won't hurt, and that one more who will guarantee you 35 goals a season most definitely won't hurt. Said this before, those who don't want him can't claim to want the best for the club in my opinion.

Errrrr fellow blues - i Suggest you all take a look at the news today.

Carlos Is a gonner so would I take Ronaldo...Errrrr damn right...Who cares that he played for the scum....

Pigeonho said:
Ha ha ha at those saying no. My god what's wrong with you? We already have twats playing for us, one more won't hurt, and that one more who will guarantee you 35 goals a season most definitely won't hurt. Said this before, those who don't want him can't claim to want the best for the club in my opinion.

Exactly.

Arguably the second best player in the world and people are debating the issue....... comical....
Such a signing will propel the club beyond imagination,both on and off the pitch,if there is even the remotest opportunity to pursue him then we should be doing so.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Errrrr fellow blues - i Suggest you all take a look at the news today.

Carlos Is a gonner so would I take Ronaldo...Errrrr damn right...Who cares that he played for the scum....
More reason to take him would wind rags up totally cos they can't afford him

FantasyIreland said:
Pigeonho said:

Exactly.

Arguably the second best player in the world and people are debating the issue....... comical....
Such a signing will propel the club beyond imagination,both on and off the pitch,if there is even the remotest opportunity to pursue him then we should be doing so.

Here here

bluemoon27 said:
ask yourselves would you have wanted rat face neville at our club in his prime cos tranny is as big a twat as him

Slight difference in ability levels there.

Heart says no way, head says we'd be foolish not to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.