Would ya ? ..... swap Tevez for Ronaldo ?

No smoke without fire......

Even before all the talk, I often discussed this with my kids (who detest him with a passion!) but as I say to them - look at him in a red shirt - steam from the ears time, hatred with a passion, now look at him in a white shirt, still hate him, but as much? no way, as a person yes, but as a footballer, you can't!

Now picture him in a blue shirt..... I'm warming to the idea, simply because he is one of the best in the world at what he does.

'Ronaaaaldo, whoo oooo oo, Ronaaaaaldo, whoo oooo oo, he comes from sunny spain, and City win again, Ronaaaldo.........'

No? ;)

(And before you say it - I know he isn't Spanish, but technically he would have come from sunny Spain....)

For a long time I would have said no but I've completely changed my mind on this issue. My reasons:

- As much as we love(d) Tevez he's really never let us enjoy anything completely. Whenever something good happens we have the "I want to leave" bullshit to deal with. It's time to move on and succeed without him.

- Bringing Ronaldo in would scare the shit out of the scum and truly show where the power lies. City took Tevez and it made them mad, having their beloved Ronaldo here to see to it that they don't win #20 will drive them mad with rage.

If the ITKs are to be believed then we are not in the market for him, can't get my head round it to be honest.

Are people actually taking this seriously? Obviously would swap him for tevez because only messi is better but Real Madrid would dump Mourinho well before Ronaldo if they had a falling out, hes about to break the la liga scoring records and is a commercial goldmine, plus Perez wouldnt have his shining star moved on for a bit of cash they couldnt spend on someone better.
This is either Ronaldos camp using city for a pay rise or the papers just talking absolute shit.

citytill1die84 said:
If we got Ronaldo and kept Tevez just a decent Left Back would win us the league title next year :)

well he doesn't track back so we would need a decent one :)

If Carlos wants to leave then yes. Only Ronaldo or Messi could adequately replace Tevez in terms of goals and chances created. Messi isn't available so if a deal can be done then yes. yes, yes please!

Pigeonho said:
For those saying no, answer me this.
You have the chance to look at May 2012 with two scenarios. 1. We signed Ronaldo and he bagged 38 goals to assist in winning the title. 2. We decided not to pursue the signing 'because he's a ****' and missed out on the league title.
Which would you choose?

I would choose to keep Tevez and not swap him with Ronlado.

Griff93 said:
Pigeonho said:
For those saying no, answer me this.
You have the chance to look at May 2012 with two scenarios. 1. We signed Ronaldo and he bagged 38 goals to assist in winning the title. 2. We decided not to pursue the signing 'because he's a ****' and missed out on the league title.
Which would you choose?

I would choose to keep Tevez and not swap him with Ronlado.

The same Ronaldo that kept Tevez on the bench for two seasons, and only in the starting line up for league cup games?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.