Would ya ? ..... swap Tevez for Ronaldo ?

Tevez was on loan to rags wasnt he? to be fair it isnt the fact tranny uused to play for them its just he's the biggest **** in football , dont know why peoplee getting in a mard at people who dont want him its not like he's coming to city or anything anyways.

Hell, we,ve had many ex rags here who have become favourites (back heal anyone! ....assistant manager.......this weeks scorer of one of the best free kicks seen in a blue shirt....many others. I,d have him here in the blink of an eye.

I'd pick him up now. He's an arrogant twat but at the same time he's genuinely world class.

With him in our team we'd win fucking everything forever. How does that sound? FOREVER!!!

bluemoon27 said:
Pigeonho said:
bluemoon27 said:
ask yourselves would you have wanted rat face neville at our club in his prime cos tranny is as big a twat as him
That's a daft comparison.

not on about footballing ability im on about the twat factor
Who cares about the twat factor?!
Ronaldo = the league title, and more.
Non-Ronaldo = less chance of winning the league.
What are you going to say, you're not mithered about the league because at least we didn't have a twat playing for us?!
Neville was a different animal, United through and through. Ronaldo has nothing to do with United other than the fact he used to play for them a few years ago. Guess what though, when he played for them, they won everything.

BlueMoonie said:
Just made up bull shit from Matt Lawton, nothing better to do in that rag top paper than shit stir

Its in loads of different media sources<br /><br />-- Fri May 20, 2011 8:24 am --<br /><br />
bluemoon27 said:
Pigeonho said:
bluemoon27 said:
ask yourselves would you have wanted rat face neville at our club in his prime cos tranny is as big a twat as him
That's a daft comparison.

not on about footballing ability im on about the twat factor

Yes but i would rather have a twat that is the 2nd best footballer in the world than a twat that wasn't anywhere near good enough for the rags yet because he was commited forged a career out of it

I would even go as far as saying Neville was actually sorry IS more of a twat than Ronaldo, yet the difference of putting up with the twatines is incomparable

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.