Would You Accept......

SPIDERBOY said:
salfordblue-tony2 said:
5 points from 12 thats bobbins. we got that last year. this year we`ve got best away form in league.

In answer to the question yes, if we won a trophy aswell , but how about City first, the scum second . I fu**in love it !

i understand what your saying 5 from 12 but,3 at anfield 1 at swamp 1 at bridge,can,t see us getting anything at the emirates,hope i'm wrong.....

We are a much bigger test for Arsenal than Chelsea were. Should be a great game. We should go there to win and expect nothing less than a point. They, like us have been playing better away than at home... A win would put us in a fantastic position and probably clear in 2nd. They have a game in hand but it's better to have the points in the bag. Plus we need to avenge the home defeat.

How long since we won there?

EDIT:

04.10.1975 Arsenal 2-3 Manchester City

Yes i would if it was offered now because i still reckon Spurs are a better team and Chelsea will come good eventually which could mean us missing out on 4th spot.

SPIDERBOY said:
if you asked this question before a ball was kicked(before season started)i'd probablly say yes,,,now?,i dont see why we can't go on and win it.we still have to go to the swamp,the bridge,emirates,anfield.....5 points from them games,i think were on course.
I must be a nutter! Coz really I am expecting wins at the Emirates and Old Trashford . 1 point from Anfield, and a possible loss at the Bridge.

I am thinking 7 points from those 4 matches at the worst, and 8 if we are lucky :)

citymad said:
Yes i would if it was offered now because i still reckon Spurs are a better team and Chelsea will come good eventually which could mean us missing out on 4th spot.
Spurs may have a more creative team but we definitely have the better squad. With Arsenal out of the Champions League after the next round, I fancy them to win the title. If we could finish 3rd and get an automatic CL place (rather than 4th and the qualifiers), I would be happy. Finishing 2nd above the Rags and I would be ecstatic.

Absolutely not. I'd rather finish 4th and see Arse or even Spuds win than watch the rags hoist a trophy.

Not so sure we won't be in the mix ourselves.

I absolutely would sign for that. As much as we may hope for better, Champions League has to be the main goal, and if I had the option to guarantee it now I would.

I can't wait for the games against the Sky 4 away, because we're set up better than any team in the league to take points off them.

Rags, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool - we should be looking at a minimum 7 points.

I would have that in an instant. I do however think it will be United, Arsenal and then us, but us just being a point or two behind them and then with quite a substantial gap between us and Spurs/Chelsea in 4th. I would take third, as that would represent major progress and to be honest should be the minimum after the investment. I think the experience will tell towards the end of the season, and thats why Arsenal will just pip us to second. Finishing third though behind those two can only be considered a good season. Finishing second would be an amazing season. I don't think we are ready to be champions yet, and we all know United strength in the second half of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.