Would you bet against City?

yes i do it in most big games, all my mates (both city and non city fans) think i’m an absolute disgrace for it and maybe i am but the way i see it is as a silver lining. i absolutely do not want that bet to win but today, if worst comes to worse and we don’t end up lifting the premier league, i’ll win a bit of money to go towards drowning my sorrows.
We have to take our compensations where we can find them. I'm sure if there was the slightest chance that betting against our own club had the slightest outcome on the final outcome, not one of us would do it. But the result will be the result, whether we stick money on Arsenal or not.

I understand the economic attraction, but I do not believe in tempting fate. For the same reason, other than the odd £5 first scorer bet, I never back City to win either.

Just asking. It's not like betting against City and actually wanting to win the money, is it?
I often bet against us but my fave bet is Opposition winning half time/City win full time. Usually around 20/1 and has come in a few times this season. I will be having it today.

Yes, only twice this season, the Arsenal and Villa loses. However NEVER bet on them as don't want to jinx it

I often bet against us but my fave bet is Opposition winning half time/City win full time. Usually around 20/1 and has come in a few times this season. I will be having it today.
No. Can't we just do it without the drama for once.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.