Would you Boo Dunne?

I wouldn't boo him, he was a good honest player who gave his all for city.

I dont rate him as a legend and never will. All those own goals, all them red cards and all the mistakes that cost us so dearly. I know he saved many games for us but his mistakes mean he can never be described as a legend.

I wish him well but his performances at Wembley just go to prove he doesnt have it in him to a top player.

Eccles Blue said:
I would never, ever boo Dunnie!! As Mammulty says, we never boo anyone who scores, just a second or two of silence and then "Come on City, Come on City"

I will be cheering for Dunnie when his name is announced, when he comes onto the pitch to warm up and when he comes onto the pitch for the match.

After that I will concentrate on City's performance and at the end I will cheer him off the pitch.

Once a Blue, always a Blue for Dunnie.

This game is too important for sentiment to get in the way, cheering for a ex-player, give me a break, he then goes on and has a stormer against thus stopping our qualifying right to fourth place......What would you rather have, an upset Dunnie, of whom we also gave great support too, in bad times for the ckub as well as good,,,,,,maybe if he thinks that much of us he will score an own goal have a stinker and allow us to progress up the league.

We have our own agenda now, polite applause, nothing stupid, on with the game, he is now the opposition END OF STORY

Nope, was fantastic for us. To be fair if he scored I don't think he would celebrate.

I certainly won't cheer him, but I won't boo him, unless he clatters one of our lads

I commented on Dunne earlier in the thread but whilst reading other posts I realised that Im still a bit angry about what Dunne did against Hamburg.

The truth is he cost us the match in our biggest game for years. His stupidity meant we couldnt make the supstitute that was about to happen. Instead we managed to kill dead the momentum we were building.

He really does owe us an own goal and a sending off!

Why on earth would anyone want to boo the Dunney Monster?

It's not like he even left of his own accord, it was City who forced the sale...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.