Would you Boo Dunne?

I support City over Dunne.

He got way too soft a treatment at Villa park, by all means clap when his name's read out, but people were singing his name after he scored against us!

If booing him has the same effect as it did on Distin i'd hope the whole ground joined in, not because he's Richard Dunne, but because he's not playing for City.

I will never boo Richard Dunne and those Villa fans who boo'ed Barry should be ashamed.

He was a club servant of ours for many years, our Captain, and our Player of the Season.

GStar said:

He got way too soft a treatment at Villa park, by all means clap when his name's read out, but people were singing his name after he scored against us!

If booing him has the same effect as it did on Distin i'd hope the whole ground joined in, not because he's Richard Dunne, but because he's not playing for City.
You haven't a clue Distin left us for "bigger clubs" Dunne didn't want to go thats why Distin gets booed and Dunne wouldn't. I have said a fair few times be it on here or the clubs facebook page Dunne had gone stale he was a red card waiting to happen most games he needed the move to reignite his career and it worked good luck to him I say

Damocles said:
I will never boo Richard Dunne and those Villa fans who boo'ed Barry should be ashamed.

He was a club servant of ours for many years, our Captain, and our Player of the Season.

well said.

those that boo him will make us all look like small time twats<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:12 pm --<br /><br />i said it when dunnie was getting the stick, and i`ll say it again. the problems we have in defence stem from the backs. 3 left backs who cant defend, and no real right back on the books unless you count kieran trippier.

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
GStar said:

You haven't a clue Distin left us for "bigger clubs" Dunne didn't want to go thats why Distin gets booed and Dunne wouldn't. I have said a fair few times be it on here or the clubs facebook page Dunne had gone stale he was a red card waiting to happen most games he needed the move to reignite his career and it worked good luck to him I say

You've missed my point completely.

GStar said:
Bluemoonbaldboy said:

You've missed my point completely.
No you have missed mine I get what you are saying boo him and he might have a shocker...Just couldn't bring myself to do it yes I would be totally p*ssed if he scored but no sorry couldn't

You're point "i haven't got a clue" totally mises the point.

Talking about why the two moved, completely misses my point.

I never actually said i'd boo him, i was refering to the attitude we should treat all with when they play against us. Dunne should forever have him name applauded when he plays against us, a sign of respect and recognition.

After that, i want three points more than i want to warm Dunne's heart. People who have ued the word servent have completely over romanticised the situation.

We gave Dunne a career, more specifically Keegan personally saved his career... He's where he is now because of our fooball club. It certainly wasnt a one way thing like many seem to be suggesting.

Why would u boo Dunney?!?! He was a legend at City and always will be (minus the own goals).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.