Would you date a woman taller than you?

TheMightyQuinn said:
I did, it was weird, neither of us were entirely comfortable with it and ultimately any guy who limits a girls choice of shoes will not last long.

PMSL, you're so right about the shoes. Having to wear less than 4" heels is not good!

Bluebird1 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I did, it was weird, neither of us were entirely comfortable with it and ultimately any guy who limits a girls choice of shoes will not last long.

PMSL, you're so right about the shoes. Having to wear less than 4" heels is not good!

Yeah that was one of the key reasons it never got further than a fortnight, that and the fact I felt like a proper tit in public with her. She was only half an inch or so taller than me but it was just a bit weird.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Bluebird1 said:

Yeah that was one of the key reasons it never got further than a fortnight, that and the fact I felt like a proper tit in public with her. She was only half an inch or so taller than me but it was just a bit weird.

It must be horrible for Anton.

BLUENATIC said:
They're not taller face to face in bed but doggy style can be tricky ... you have to sort of squat, good thigh control needed.

Surely if they are taller and have longer legs you'd need to be on tip toes, or if you're a proper short arse a box.

Time for this joke again

Woman goes to Human Resources and says "I want to sue a fellow worker for sexual harrassment. Every day he walks upto me, sniffs loudly and tells me how great my hair smells."

HR woman says "What's up with that?"

Woman replies "Cos it's Keith the dwarf!"

If she was taller than me i'd certainly give her one ..... but i wouldn't date her !

It'd just be too damn embarrassing , unless , of course , she let me borrow her high heels!

black mamba said:
If she was taller than me i'd certainly give her one ..... but i wouldn't date her !

It'd just be too damn embarrassing , unless , of course , she let me borrow her high heels!

It is very embarrassing, hard to explain why but it just feels weird. Probably because the last time I walked the streets holding hands with a taller female I was 6 and the girl was my mum!

And that's with like half an inch height difference, fuck knows how people cope with more but fair play to them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.