Would you date a woman taller than you?

I'll bet he always felt a bit 'awkward'!

2na5ylf.jpg

black mamba said:
Doesn't look like it's ever bothered Ronnie though!

358bh94.jpg

its all about love people. thats all that matters.

by the way the 2 ronnies are class. love them.

It depends as I am usually attracted to girls slightly shorter than I with just the right curves. Taller girls are sometimes too skinny. That said, I definitely would never say never.

Yeah baby... It'd be fun to be slapped around.

I'm 6"2' So I'd love a tall brunette to rough me up a bit and take what she wanted.

Godot said:
Yes/no and why?

women have fancied me and ranged from less than 5' to almost 6'.

all I care about is whether I find them attractive - why should I give a shit about what anyone else thinks?

FYI I'm about half way between the heights above, so I'm taller than some of them, and shorter than others. So what?

NB: MOST women I meet I'm not attracted to either, and I'd say on average around 90% or more of my 'blind dates' I'm just not into. Even though I've seen pictures of women I'm meeting up with beforehand, I am left asking myself "what am I doing here?" when I finally meet them in person. I am then left struggling not to offend my partner for the evening but equally not wanting to give them the wrong ideas or encourage anything I'm not interested in. I did end up virtually getting raped once though, but that's American women for you.. they can be pretty aggressive when they want something. With that girl I had to get one of my gay mates in to help diffuse the situation (nicely) because she wasn't in the least attractive to me and I didn't want any part of it, LOL. That story formed the basis for many a first date thereafter, as I developed a game plan to deal with the girls I didn't want to get frisky with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.