Would you date a woman taller than you?

There is an answer for everything

image_costume003.jpg

Think it says more about each persons insecurities than anything to do with the actual size issue. I really dont think the rest of society is that bothered about who any of us is dating to make an issue out of it,

Im pretty sure Bernie Ecclestone and Tom Cruise who are dating or were dating some of the hottest women on the planet dont give a jot what other people think, we should all be so lucky.

mancboy123 said:
Think it says more about each persons insecurities than anything to do with the actual size issue. I really dont think the rest of society is that bothered about who any of us is dating to make an issue out of it,

Im pretty sure Bernie Ecclestone and Tom Cruise who are dating or were dating some of the hottest women on the planet dont give a jot what other people think, we should all be so lucky.
Meh, wouldn't call Nicole Kidman hot. That forehead is too tightly wound for my liking.

What's the biggest diff you've gone? Ex missus (slut) was 5'2 before heels. About 14 inches.

No chance.. I like to pick my woman up and chuck her round the bedroom, and be the dominant one!! In a nice way of course ;-)

The question is somewhat redundant anyway as most women won't go out with lads smaller than them. Add to that the heels conundrum.

I prefer the smaller ladies anyway, not in a paedo way obviously.

Wouldn't be immediately attracted to a woman taller then me, but chemistry just happens so sure why not. I'd rather date for personality then appearance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.