Would you date a woman taller than you?

To reverse the question, I don't think I'd be comfortable dating a man shorter than me - I'm 5'8". I am generally attracted to tall men anyway.

Being 6'4" it's a rarity. I did have a one night tryst with a 6'2" bird in New York... wow.

I do have criteria though, I don't go out with women who weigh more than me. Sorry if I sounds bad.

I'm 5ft 9 and I've been out with a bloke who was smaller than me - not for long as we looked absolutely ridiculous.

On Wheelsys lines, I would never go out with a bloke who weighed less than me - or had thinner thighs than me !

It wouldn't matter. Why would one knock back what could be a perfect relationship because of height?

Blumers Bloomers said:
I'm 5ft 9 and I've been out with a bloke who was smaller than me - not for long as we looked absolutely ridiculous.

On Wheelsys lines, I would never go out with a bloke who weighed less than me - or had thinner thighs than me !

orsduq.jpg

I am 5.9 and my last bfrd was shorter than me....... i had to wear flats most of the time..... i never had a problem with it!
He cared to much what everybody else thought!

I'm 5"11 and it doesn't really bother me, although I do generally prefer smaller women, good things come in small packages.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.