Would you ever stop supporting City?

Fame Monster

Just wondering under what circumstances would you give up supporting City?

Obviously, it would be incredibly difficult to do after having supported them for so long, but there must be certain circumstances where the club no longer represent you.

ConnorMCFC said:
Just imagine the players looking at a sea of 30,000 foam hands

Reading this post from another thread would perhaps make me think twice about renewing my seasoncard. I'd also be unhappy if we played music after we score, and if the club let some **** with a drum turn up. Imo, no traditional inner-city club should resort to any of that shit and if they did, I'd consider whether were my club.

If the prices went above what the average City fan could afford would also deter me.

What about you? Under what circumstances?

I would never stop supporting city, but certain things may make me go to the game less

I'm going to have to start going less in about a year or two, and giving up my seasoncard will be hard, but my girlfriend is supposed to be moving here in around a year or two, so I've got to help her settle in here.

I'd never stop supporting us, but I'm going to be out of the circle of City, that's for sure.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
FeedTheGoat10 said:
If we changed name, kit colour, badge and stadium I would. Most other things, no.

well we changed badge in the 90's and stadium 8 years ago!!
I mean all 4 at once, so in reality changing the club completely. Thinking about it, as long as it wasn't to something completely different like 'Abu Dhabi Utd FC' playing in red and in London I'd probably still support us.

-- Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:33 pm --

saleblue16 said:
if city went bust wimbeldon style, would you support a supporter founded team if one was made, or support another football league side ?
Supporter founded team definitely

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.