Would you ever stop supporting City?

MCFC BOB said:
I'm going to have to start going less in about a year or two, and giving up my seasoncard will be hard, but my girlfriend is supposed to be moving here in around a year or two, so I've got to help her settle in here.

I'd never stop supporting us, but I'm going to be out of the circle of City, that's for sure.

Fucking ell Bob pmsl You are one crazy kid.

I would NEVER stop supporting City no matter what.

There just a part of my life, I fucking love them more than anything in this world.

im sorry but this is the most stupid question i have ever heard,

nothing would stop me supporting city, i was there in division 2 and im still here now, and i would still be there if we were in the blue square!

i would still be here if we signed beckham and rooney, even fooking neville,

i support the club and the badge, regardless of who owns it or who plays for it

mcfc-mike said:
im sorry but this is the most stupid question i have ever heard,

nothing would stop me supporting city, i was there in division 2 and im still here now, and i would still be there if we were in the blue square!

i would still be here if we signed beckham and rooney, even fooking neville,

i support the club and the badge, regardless of who owns it or who plays for it

Even if Colin Bell shoots your grandad?

DannyBoy2890 said:
MCFC BOB said:
I'm going to have to start going less in about a year or two, and giving up my seasoncard will be hard, but my girlfriend is supposed to be moving here in around a year or two, so I've got to help her settle in here.

behave

Just what I was thinking, bob son grow a pair or she'll walk all over you for years to come.

I'll always support city, but if we ever play a song after a goal, i dont think i could face going to coms ever again

MCFC BOB said:

I'd never stop supporting us, but I'm going to be out of the circle of City, that's for sure.

So after following City through all the shit times, you are gonna cut down watching City when were on the verge of greatness, for a woman !!
If you'd of said for money reasons fair enough but for a woman ffs mate sort it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.