Would you ever stop supporting City?

mcfc_nick said:
id stop supporting them when i die, no other circumstances!

^^^ This but even then I'd still follow us ;0)
CTID-TITAA that's what I am!
(city till I die - then in the afterlife also)

MCFC BOB said:
I'm going to have to start going less in about a year or two, and giving up my seasoncard will be hard, but my girlfriend is supposed to be moving here in around a year or two, so I've got to help her settle in here.

I've always loved your dry sense of humour.

Buy her a seasoncard too, Bob. If she doesn't like football now then she might need to learn to become a fan the proper way. i.e. Attending Matches.

I could never, ever, stop supporting City after 50-odd years and so many ups and downs I could feel like a yo-yo, but, sadly because of ill-health I can't get to matches now after being a season ticket holder for donkeys years, so I have to watch it on the box instead, but, having said that, I am one of the lucky ones, been to Wembley twice with the Blues and so many away matches, so the answer basically is, once you are a true Blue as far as I am concerned, you always are.

peoffrey said:
MCFC BOB said:
I'm going to have to start going less in about a year or two, and giving up my seasoncard will be hard, but my girlfriend is supposed to be moving here in around a year or two, so I've got to help her settle in here.

I've always loved your dry sense of humour.

Buy her a seasoncard too, Bob. If she doesn't like football now then she might need to learn to become a fan the proper way. i.e. Attending Matches.
I was hoping to tempt her with David Silva, but it doesn't appear to be working.

If I stop going to the games I will always look out for the results as I did a number of years ago.
The one thing at the moment that may stop me from attending is the way and the number of fixtures that are dicked about with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.