Would you ever stop supporting City?

Silly question if you have blue blood. If you truly support your club then you will carry on supporting them through thick and thin, no matter what (and we all know the thick n thin!)

Blue and Proud!

City til' I Die

DannyBoy2890 said:
MCFC BOB said:
I'm going to have to start going less in about a year or two, and giving up my seasoncard will be hard, but my girlfriend is supposed to be moving here in around a year or two, so I've got to help her settle in here.

behave

This.

Fucking hell Bob, get a grip...giving up your ST because your girlfriend is moving here?

Never. Never ever ever ever ever will I stop supporting City. I was thinking about this the other day, even if we did a Wimbledon and went completely bust and had to start again as Manchester City AFC or something in the North West Counties League, I would still be a fan and follow us right up until we eventually got back to the Premier League, even if it took a lifetime.

I've threatened to in the past out of temper and frustration(especially under pearce),but it's pretty much like a drug really.I think the only thing that would stop me is if we merged with the rags, like some people have suggested Bristol rovers and Bristol city should do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.