Would you give Kasper a game or 2?

King Of The Kippax

First thing is i have nothing against Joe Hart, The point i am making is i think Kasper is Going to leave at the end of the season, really would hate to see him go love his commitment and think he can be a Top Class keeper in years to come. I personally think he wont get another chance to prove himself...

I cannot remember him ever letting us down when given a chance,hate to see him go

foreverblue said:
I think Kasper will improve with age, but at the moment its best for him to move on.

Agree.

With the 1st bit anyway, He will be a Very Good goalkeeper, He already has attributes similar to his Dad. Really impressed me after the Santander game, Came to give us a clap and say "thanks for coming" and made others do it as well, in my opinion you cant beat that!

King Of The Kippax said:
First thing is i have nothing against Joe Hart, The point i am making is i think Kasper is Going to leave at the end of the season, really would hate to see him go love his commitment and think he can be a Top Class keeper in years to come. I personally think he wont get another chance to prove himself...

Two words - Carling Cup...

No way would I play him unless Hart was injured.

Cambridgeblue said:
King Of The Kippax said:

Two words - Carling Cup...

No way would I play him unless Hart was injured.
what about the games he played last season where he kept several clean sheets, and the cracking display against the rags

Carling cup was not his fault.

Against Real he was at fault though.

It is never a good idea to player a weaker 'keeper than you have to unless you are not bothered if you lose the match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.