Would you have Ronaldo at City?

Yes.

He's arguably one of the top 10 players of all time, i'm sure a few "get the fuck up you big girl's blouse" from the stands will see we don't stand for any of the nonesense he shows sometimes and he'll be even better for it.

I would love to see him in a city shirt, lets be honest he is an amazing player.
Would be worth the season ticket fee just to see the faces of united supporters resemble a slapped arse!!!

Only if, when he signed, he slagged off united and their fans and laughed at the "bring ronaldo home" campaign. Oh, and he said "Ive wanted to play in Manchester all my life, now i've finally got the chance"

Yes yes and yes again. Couldn't give a fuck what he's done before or who's he's played for before, all I care about is winning major honours and he'd help us do that without question.

Yes, yes and infinite yes.

All the obvious reasons for, and the one mooted 'negative' is an actual positive in my eyes. Signing him would be us stuffing so much shit down the throats of those smarmy rag twats.

Completely hypothetical question cos he's staying at Real, but for the record I would definately like to see him smashing in goals for City. A player of his quality should always be in our team regardless of who he has played for in the past.

Would u have all of Mansour bin Zayed Al Nahyan's fortune if he offered it to you?

Would you have Rhianna's lips wrapped around your.....reproductive organs?

Would you have Manchester United hand over the title and then disbanded after a report came out detailing their use of performance enhancing drugs over the last 5 seasons?

Would you have a 5-day weekend and 2-day work week?

Would you put on the City shirt and line up alongside Sergio in the cup final against an 8-man Burnley squad at Wembley?

...catch my drift yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.