Would you have Ronaldo at City?

Difficult one.

He is undoubtedly a good player and you always want good players on your team. However, his continued eyelash fluttering at that lot would always be a nagging concern (ie fucking off at first opportunity). I'd also have the concern that in Spain the oft repeated mantra is Messi plays for Barca, Ronaldo plays for Ronaldo.

Does that type of player fit in with the ethos Los Dos y Pell are building? Fucked if I know. However, I'd always be worried about what's around the corner if we were to sign him.

Never gonna happen anyway so of course, all hypothetical.

This is a complete 'no brainer' of course we would have him at City. Anyone saying otherwise is deluded. In all honesty I can not see it happening though.

I recall the Madrid match at home. Usual hissy fit on the touchline and not getting the free kick - crowd chant was "You've always been a banker!" No doubt that he plays for himself at all times but we would be stronger - so lets not rule it out if it ever became a possibility - it might even results in increased rag payment if they are after him and think they can afford him.

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
I recall the Madrid match at home. Usual hissy fit on the touchline and not getting the free kick - crowd chant was "You've always been a banker!" No doubt that he plays for himself at all times but we would be stronger - so lets not rule it out if it ever became a possibility - it might even results in increased rag payment if they are after him and think they can afford him.
I think that may well be the point of the rumour. I can well imagine this has all originated from the Bernabeu.

I wonder though, does all this mean that after not selling a virus to Real, they are now in the market for one?

yes, don,t like him but you can,t deny he is quality, but there is not a chance he would sign for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.