Would you have Ronaldo?

bluespana said:
I can't say yes. His hapless look every time he doesn't score would have me flying onto the pitch to whack him one.

And if he was bagging 30+ goals a season what would you do to him then? lol.
He suited the PL, we would be mad to say no to him.
He is high high calibre.

Listen if we want to be the biggest club in the world, then yes to Ronaldo. So we will have to loose the cloth cap and wippet image of cuddly city. Because we have all been down there and have some found memories. But I can not watch those smug fuckers any more, the worlds greatest this that and the other, you know their shit . Do you want them fuckers to win it every year? No. So if we go mega than sign the best, and he is. We need to re write history, because I am getting old now and I need more days like the FA cup. Then I can get the box set for my grand children and say their you go kids. Plus to be a bit contentious I prefer COMS to a very tired Maine Road.

No, disgusted me as player and is a prodigal son to the drunken ayatollah at the swamp!

YES YES YES.

He is a world class player, he and messi are a class apart from any other footballer on this planet.

He would be scoring 40+ goals a season here even if he played in second gear. How can you say no to this?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIPlry0by0Q[/youtube]

The media are talking utter shit, FFS, and we will have to put up with three months of this sort of bollocks. I wish they'd have some sort of a mini league of reserve teams over the summer, if only for distraction purposes.

It's going to be toilet big style until August.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.