Would you have Ronaldo?

if it was my choice no id not want him but it wouldnt stop me supporting city

Paulmcfc2703 said:
City fans saying they won't celebrate city scoring a goal.

Fucking pathetic.

He is a cheating **** and just because he pulls on a blue shirt wouldnt make me change my mind

Im a shepard, not a sheep

You could learn a lot from my idealistic ,moral stance.

You could one day maybe even form your own opinions

PaulPowerShower said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
City fans saying they won't celebrate city scoring a goal.

Fucking pathetic.

He is a cheating **** and just because he pulls on a blue shirt wouldnt make me change my mind

Im a shepard, not a sheep

You could learn a lot from my idealistic ,moral stance.

You could one day maybe even form your own opinions
A cheating **** or not that is not the issue I got at. It was said if he scores then they would not celebrate. So let's say a few years down the line we have Ronaldo and he scores a last minute winner in the Champions League final. Your idealistic moral stance will mean you will not celebrate?

Maybe one day you will respect someone elses opinion when it is different to yours rather than accusing them as a sheep and apparrently unable to form one on their own. Maybe I'm a fan where city's success comes first.

proven goalscorer
match winner
no weakness

have him in a shot, on par with messi in my opinion.

we all dint start having a go at tevez when he came just cos he was a rag.

dannyboy29 said:
proven goalscorer
match winner
no weakness

have him in a shot, on par with messi in my opinion.

we all dint start having a go at tevez when he came just cos he was a rag.

exactly!!! and all this nonsense about tevez was only on loan to them. bollocks! he scored goals for the rags and celebrated them!!

for what its worth id have ronaldo in a shot! and he'd be a big step up for us!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.