Would you have Ronaldo?

If you can accept Bellamy in your side, you can accept Ronaldo. Give it 6 months plus 20 goals and you'd all be on Ronaldo's dick.

TheSituation said:
If you can accept Bellamy in your side, you can accept Ronaldo. Give it 6 months plus 20 goals and you'd all be on Ronaldo's dick.
Bellamy is worse than Ronaldo? I would never clap for that preening sod he is scum of the highest order.

If some people think Balotelli doesnt give a monkeys about the club then what makes you think Ronaldo would give a flying dive.

Ronaldo's mentality is one of the best in football. He might not care that much about the club but he'd be 100% focused on winning.

I could never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever get behind that abortion of a fuckwit

I fucking detest everything he is

I would never applaud a goal from him - Ever

Won't lose any sleep over ths - no way will he be joining us. Hate him with a passion but hate Rooney more - but he will never join us either - thank god.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.