Would you have Ronaldo?

Borat-Supplied-5862946.jpg

WidnesBlue23 said:
Not a chance, I hate the **** with a passion, amazing player but twat of the highest order.
Unless we retire him and make him a steward

I'm sure you'd still hate him if he scored a hat trick for us again Utd

No. If we spunk 150,000 million on one player, when there are areas of the team that do need strengthening, would be daft.

not a chance.

fantastic player, but also a lazy, greedy, cheating, diving mercenary who is still as much of a red twat now as he was the day he left the swamp. could seriously imagine him with nani and the rest of his old pals laughing about a derby defeat afterwards. (not that they're ever going to beat us again like) and the price would draw an unreal amount of negative press

Yes. Who really wouldn't want one of the worlds best players just because he played for the rags. I don't remember anyone complaining when we signed John Gidman.

Do we want the worlds best player at our club? ...hmmm, its a tough one LoL! Messi is a nice player but on tell he proves he can do it in the best league in the world like Ronaldo has Messi has to be behind Ronaldo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.