Would you **** Lady Gaga now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
F*ck me, Head in Sand

Yes Bibbyblue, I may well hang the beautiful BB2.0 boat race in shame tomorrow but right now I stand by what I said, no way that dude looks like a lady. I'd tap that no probs.

Ill hand it to you brooklands, you've got bigger balls than her admitting you would tap that.

Even if she didn't have balls i wouldn't tap her with yours lol

BibbyBlue85 said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:
Yes Bibbyblue, I may well hang the beautiful BB2.0 boat race in shame tomorrow but right now I stand by what I said, no way that dude looks like a lady. I'd tap that no probs.

Ill hand it to you brooklands, you've got bigger balls than her admitting you would tap that.

Mate never turn down women or money it's part of the BB2.0 code. She aint no man, it's all bullshit/publicity stunt.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

Mate never turn down women or money it's part of the BB2.0 code. She aint no man, it's all bullshit/publicity stunt.

She is a man you are right, she is a hermaphrodite! I still wouldn't and this is 1 woman i would definately turn down

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
I have standards, they're just not very high....obviously!

so your saying you would fuck a man who has a girls face but has a dick and u would actually bum that?? thats raw:|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.