--------------Dzeko/Tevez----------

I think that this will be VERY close.

---------------Hart----------------

Richards--Kompany---Lescott----Clichy

-------de Jong--------Yaya----------

----------------Silva---------------

---------Aguero-------Nasri / Sneijder------

----------Dzeko/Tevez/ Balotelli----------

Milner / AJ / Barry will be rotation players.

spot on...would defo be my first 11

1.618034 said:
----------------Hart----------------

Richards--Kompany---Lescott----Clichy

-------de Jong--------Yaya----------

----------------Silva---------------

---------Aguero-------Balotelli------

--------------Dzeko/Tevez----------

I remember just after the start of the 2008/09 season, when the players were lining up for kick-off, "It's like fantasy football".

But this team would knock spots off even that one!

I can hardly believe what has happened to this fantastic club.

We've already had a thread started about starting eleven lads...majority was in agreement that Bobby wouldn't drop the 2 holding mids unless its against lesser opponents (which technically SHOULD BE EVERYONE NOW!!).

Ndj and Barry/Yaya...if its Ndj and Barry then in front i would like to see, and i would imagine it would be ....Silva, Aguero, Balotelli/Milner(yes i seriously think he's thinking of Milner as a starting winger) with Dzeko leading the line.
(mancini) (me)
hart hart
micah lescott kompany clichy richards lesc komp clichy
ndj barry (errrrrr) vs ndj
silva yaya milner/balotelli silva yaya weiss (yes weiss!!)
aguero/dzeko aguero
balotelli

wow..that didnt come out the way it was supposed to.

mancinis.....hart, back 4 then NDJ and Baz...with silva yaya and milner or balotelli, with aguero playing off dzeko.

mine......hart, back 4 then ndj....silva yaya balotelli...with aguero playing off balotelli.

Sorry for poor posting skills.

All well and good with this eleven--but where'e the wide man. I rate Johnson[or SWP when he's on song] so i'd fit him some where.

lunebleu said:
All well and good with this eleven--but where'e the wide man. I rate Johnson[or SWP when he's on song] so i'd fit him some where.

Doesn't the width in Mancini's teams come from the full-backs?

Neither AJ nor SWP are good enough to start, given this current squad, IMHO.

quitting whilst im ahead...i mean Weiss out wide..one Balo's enough!! Nobody giving Weiss a chance?? SWP is not going to cut it , he's no starter anymore! Johnson/Milner/Weiss are our 3 choices i'd say. I'd like to give Weiss a chance. Why not?<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:22 pm --<br /><br />@Vienna...great point. It's not like Micah and Clichy aren't gonna bomb forward anyway...we got plenty of width. He's got two of the fastest, most athletic, fb's in the league. I think we are really really really looking fantastic!!! Im proper buzzing everyday now!!

.......................Hart.......................

Michah..... Vinny.....Lescott/Kolo.....Clichy/Kolorov(2 left backs that arent great defenders)

................Milner .......NDJ......................

Silva..................Yaya..............Aguero....

Dzeko

Can revert to 4-4-2 or 4-3-3 easily, probably with only 1 sub. I think Milner can be an absolute star for us and I hope he gets the chance this season. With CL games this season the squad will see a fair bit of rotation, so SWP, Adam Johnson, Balotelli, Barry etc should see a fair bit of action too.

Fooking magic this, its like picking your Fantasy Football team. I love it!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.