Richards--Kompany---Lescott----Clichy

-------de Jong--------Yaya----------

----------------Silva---------------

---------Aguero-------Balotelli------

--------------Dzeko/Tevez----------

This, completely.

Vienna_70 said:
lunebleu said:
All well and good with this eleven--but where'e the wide man. I rate Johnson[or SWP when he's on song] so i'd fit him some where.

Doesn't the width in Mancini's teams come from the full-backs?

Neither AJ nor SWP are good enough to start, given this current squad, IMHO.

The' trouble' with our squad--[compared to the last 30 years] we have a lot of good players. Johnson would be a 'Cert' for selection a short time ago but now we are spoilt for choice [which may lead us to take for granted certain players from our squad of internationals]

I think his workrate has improved,will tackle,and is good crossing with either foot. So i would start with him ----but like all wingers they will have have great games or do nowt. Fortunetly we plenty on the bench now

________________Hart
____________Savic__Kompany
__Richards___________________Clichy
______________DeJong
_________Yaya_______Sneijder
____Aguero________________Silva
______________Dzeko

same formation as barca... dejong as busquets, yaya n sneijder as xavi n iniesta... shud be able to work the rest out...

put savic in because i think kompany plays better as the left centre back and well savic looks like he cud be mustard... also think dzeko and aguero wud be a good partnership but wudnt hesitate puttin balo up front!

whothefisAlice said:
agreed...Balotelli will terrorise defenders this year!! He has to start. Simply has to.

Balotelli the brilliant said:
Anybody who has omitted Balotelli needs to have a long hard think about what right they have to comment on a line-up.

Needs to sort his head out and start pulling in the same direction as the rest of the team. A super talent for sure, but as NDJ says, in danger of wasting his talent if he doesnt change his attitude. And thats from someone who see's and works with him every day.

whothefisAlice wrote:
agreed...Balotelli will terrorise defenders this year!! He has to start. Simply has to.

Balotelli the brilliant wrote:
Anybody who has omitted Balotelli needs to have a long hard think about what right they have to comment on a line-up.

Needs to sort his head out and start pulling in the same direction as the rest of the team. A super talent for sure, but as NDJ says, in danger of wasting his talent if he doesnt change his attitude. And thats from someone who see's and works with him every day.

all im saying mate is that can who do you think the Swansea right back and right mid would rather see coming at them away at City for their first match in the premier league.....Balotelli or Milner? Balotelli or A.J? I know who i'd rather have to defend against (although a.j's a tricky bugger). He simply has to start that first match IMO

Richards - Kompany - Lescott - Clichy

------------Yaya - De Jong ------------

Silva ---------- Tevez -------- Balotelli

Aguero

I get te feeling that Tevez wont be going untill next year.

442 with tevez and aguero also sounds tasty

here is the team with current players....

-------------Hart

Richards - Kompany - Lescott - Clichy

------------De Jong

Yaya----------------------Silva

------------Tevez

-----Aguero---------Balotelli

dalen96 said:
1.618034 said:
----------------Hart----------------

Richards--Kompany---Lescott----Clichy

-------de Jong--------Yaya----------

----------------Silva---------------

---------Aguero-------Balotelli------

----------------Tevez----------

This, completely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.