Would you pay for The Youtube Content?

No and I doubt the club would do this.

The amount we get in exposure is much more than we would get in a subscription model. We are relatively a small club supporter wise compared to the world elite and we need to boost this as much as possible, limiting what we show casual observers wouldn't help us.

If we had a huge multi million member fan base we could do this potentially, but we are trying to expand the name not consolidate what we've got.

As much as I enjoy watching the content, NO I wouldn't pay for it. As has been alluded to already this multi award winning website benefits us in the long term by being free. Bare in mind that what content is free probably leads to merchandise sales for those watching us from afar. Why shit on your own doorstep ?

Nooooooo..cuz half the joy is the feeling that the team are giving us this to connect to us unconditionally and they want us involved..if they charge it takes the soul out of it

I enjoy watching the city content on youtube but i don't think i would pay to watch it.. actually im sure i wouldn't! - So lets keep it free :) as it's watch i watch during my lunch hour when eating my lunch

not a chance. youtube is free. content posted on there should always be free. they are making ad revenue, that should be enough.

The only reason I go on the City website is to see what time the kick offs are, and to buy shit from the store. There's fuck all else on there that I care about.

*sigh*. Getting tired of this question being raised month after month.

When City revamped their website and signed the deal with Endemol, they publicly said that they believed that free video content released to a world-wide audience - i.e. via the website and youtube - are a major part of their strategy to attract a worldwide following and therefore they said they will never introduce subscription services to receive the content. That means no CityTV digital TV channel, no subscription-based online content and no restricting content to those who have bought season cards and such.

Ever.

Seriously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.