Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
Having Tevez in the dressing room concerns me greatly. The negative effect he may have on the other players could cost us the title and as we are top with Toures and Balo coming back I don't think it's a risk we need to take.

Dax777 said:
Scottyboi said:
No true blues would say yes end of. Suppose you would let someone fuck your mrs too and laugh about it? Its the same thing lol.
Such a dumb analogy. Tevez did not fuck my Mrs. or anyones, for that matter. He did what many players often do, and are free to do. He wanted out. He wanted to move, and he tried to. I am totally fine with that. Needless to say, Yaya and Aguero, 2 of our favorites now, also wanted out of the situations they were in. Nasri wanted out, Lescott wanted out, Milner wanted out, Barry wanted out, Dzeko wanted out. Fuck Half our present team were on contracts somewhere else and whined coz they wanted out, and hence why we got them. Players wanting out is a part of football. Even Tevez wanted out of United, hence why we got him. So why is it so hard to imagine someone would want out of City?

It is both childish and dumb to presume, we have an immunity to players wanting out, we don't! Sure, I wanted Tevez sold in January, he wanted to be sold, Mancini wanted him to be sold. But guess what it didn't work out. Which means Tevez is still a City player. He is a good player, and for us to be able to get fair price for him in the summer, it only makes sense that we play him. Especially wen there will be times when we need a striker, like we did at Everton.

City fans need to can all their emotional reactions. The simple fact is City is a stronger squad with Tevez than it is without Tevez.

And lets forget winning the league for a second. Too many are on this dumb argument that Tevez doesn't guarantee we will win the league. So fucking what? No player will guarantee we would win the league. But with Tevez on the bench or giving one of our strikers a breather in games, we have a stronger squad. And I would never want a weaker City squad, just to satisfy some petulant emotional whine!

Get the fuck over yourselves and your self inportance. City is NOT your wife. And what is best for City is what is best for City, regardless of your emotional petulance.

Tevez is a City player. Tevez is a good player. End Of!

Tevez is a twat who's done more to destabilise the team and Club than the rest of them put together
Which player would you drop for Tevez cos whoever it is i can't see them being overjoyed at the prospect.
I would never have him back after his 3 months of petulant whining just to

Regardless of what anyone sais in here Tevez is due back at the club no matter what he is back today that is going to happen definate certainly no matter what anyone who complains sais he is back and will be training. I personnally dont know how i feel about it im concerned because i dont want the dressing room to divide and become bad.

But Tevez on form will get goals i know what he has done thats what im concerened about but bottem line is he is back so we as fans have to deal with it and if by any chance mancini does play him when he does eventually make it into the starting line up its then down to the fans not to get negative and bring the team down

We have to support the team otherwise it could be your fault why we lose the game he plays for bringing negativity to the squad negativity from fans does not win titles

The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-196.gif

stonerblue said:
Tevez is a twat who's done more to destabilise the team and Club than the rest of them put together
Which player would you drop for Tevez cos whoever it is i can't see them being overjoyed at the prospect.
Tevez was a Twat before City bought him. And no he hasn't done much to destabilize the club. He has simply just wanted out. And I personally don't hold that against players. Considering I myself sometimes want some of them out. And the club sometimes want some players out. I see no reason why a player too can't want out. That is just the business side of football.

As for who would I drop? No one. I'll simply add him to the team. We were at Everton a goal down and no attacking player on the bench able to come in and lend a hand. Tevez could have been that player.

Here is the thing: We have Dzeko, Aguero, Balo, Nasri, AJ and Tevez as our attacking options. 3 of those 6 will start games, and if we need reinforcement during a game, will have 3 more on the bench to go to. If we are already ahead. Then we go to the defensive options. That simply is just having options.

The beauty of Tevez coming back is this: He now has no leverage, no power, and little pull with anyone at the club. Mancini is under no obligation to play him. Doesn't have to stroke his ego and Tevez has no power. Meaning he is left to do whatever the coach says. Start whenever the coach says so, and be obedient or not play. He is now behind AJ on the Mancini pole.

This is a good place to have a player with that much talent. He will work hard to try to gain the fans love again. He will not rock the both (nor could he if he wanted to). He has not been a major part of this season. He is the equivalent of a player who has been out injured all season while the team prospered. No matter your status before you left, once the teams succeeds immensley in your absence, you lose power and sway.

Tevez coming back is a fantastic thing. He gives us options, and he needs the playing time, so he can be sold in the summer.<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:42 am --<br /><br />
stonerblue said:
Tevez was a Twat before City bought him. And no he hasn't done much to destabilize the club. He has simply just wanted out. And I personally don't hold that against players. Considering I myself sometimes want some of them out. And the club sometimes want some players out. I see no reason why a player too can't want out. That is just the business side of football.

As for who would I drop? No one. I'll simply add him to the team. We were at Everton a goal down and no attacking player on the bench able to come in and lend a hand. Tevez could have been that player.

Here is the thing: We have Dzeko, Aguero, Balo, Nasri, AJ and Tevez as our attacking options. 3 of those 6 will start games, and if we need reinforcement during a game, will have 3 more on the bench to go to. If we are already ahead. Then we go to the defensive options. That simply is just having options.

The beauty of Tevez coming back is this: He now has no leverage, no power, and little pull with anyone at the club. Mancini is under no obligation to play him. Doesn't have to stroke his ego and Tevez has no power. Meaning he is left to do whatever the coach says. Start whenever the coach says so, and be obedient or not play. He is now behind AJ on the Mancini pole.

This is a good place to have a player with that much talent. He will work hard to try to gain the fans love again. He will not rock the both (nor could he if he wanted to). He has not been a major part of this season. He is the equivalent of a player who has been out injured all season while the team prospered. No matter your status before you left, once the teams succeeds immensley in your absence, you lose power and sway.

Tevez coming back is a fantastic thing. He gives us options, and he needs the playing time, so he can be sold in the summer.

There are 2 sides to Carlos Tevez :

The footballing side , which quite frankly is absolutely world class. One of the best strikers in the world on his day , and his comes around more so than many others.

Then you have the nob head side. When he is off the pitch, he is a distraction and causes trouble and that does nobody any good.

I think people need to accept the inevitable that he will play for this club as Mancini thinks it is the way forward. There is no doubting his football ability, and he (in terms of his quality) will help the team. Obviously people will be questioning the effect he may have on the team, but if Mancini thought it would have a negative impact, he would have let him nowhere near the team.

I won't boo him, I won't clap him. He needs to earn my trust and my respect and the only way to do that is to get on with his job, and that is to score goals. We don't need him to mouth off , we don't need him to kick up a fuss , we need him to do his job with no questions asked.

Would I take Carlos Tevez the footballer back ? Any day of the week

Would I take Carlos Tevez the person back ? FUCK NO

But I trust Mancini, if Mancini thinks it will benefit us and help us achieve what we want and what we need then I will go along with it.

People will say that we have got where we are without Carlos Tevez, and that is true. But nobody can deny his footballing ability and nobody can deny that as a footballer, he could only be an asset to this team. The man is an undeniable bell end but we have got to get on with it , he will end up playing and we just need to keep supporting the team.

yes, if he plays with as much fight as he used to, we need it at the moment, we need that spark. I think he needs to play well to sell himself.

dont think anyone's seeing this for what it is. its not Mancini backing down, its not Tevez backing down, its the owners taking charge, getting Tevez back to the club, getting him fit, making him look to be actively part of the club and playing.

This is all part to get him playing and showcasing him in a positive way so a deal to offload him in the summer is easier. No club will want to go for a player who's not playing for a club, not keeping a level of fitness and in legal appeals with that club. A club that wants the player will be put off if that player is a public and complex battle with their current club.

so the owners have stepped in, realised they need to show a united front, look as tho as all parties and working together and salvage something that benefits all parties. Tevez wants to go. City want Tevez to go, so now City and Tevez have to work together to make that happen.

Mancini is an employee of the club, as is Tevez. Regardless if they hate each other, they have to work for the club together for the next 4/5 months, grin and bear it and hopefully it will help expedite Tevez's exit from the club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.