Would you play Tevez?

Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
It makes me feel dirty to admit it but if it comes down to it I'd firget almost any personal vendetta to win the title

allan harper said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
allan harper said:
Pmsl

If the boss didn't want Tevez around he'd of got rid of him last week on the cheap, so while he's paying his wages Tevez will be expected to carry out his contract obligations or did you miss or Chairmans statement the other week.

Finishing fucking 2nd is more embarrassing than playing Tevez.
United win the league but at least we've got morels.

Perhaps you do not appreciate that there could be a number of explanations as to why Tevez was not moved on in January. Just because one of those possibilities suits your argument doesn't make it any more likely to be true.

Why, all of a sudden, do some of our supporters consider the thought of finishing second in the Premier League as embarrassing?

Remember where we've come from, as it will make the journey so much more enjoyable.

I know where we come from, we get a weekly thread tellings not to forget where we come from. Personally I'd rather forget those times as it was embarrassing for a club this size. I wanted Tevez sacked, I wanted him gone in January, I hate the little shit but if he was the difference between us coming 1st instead of 2nd then I'd have to put my hatred for him to one side. We've gone long enough without winning the league and to see us being the front runners all season for us to fail at the final huddle just because we wanted to save face.

I don't think Tevez will play for us again, I reckon we will win the league without him but hypothetically speaking if it meant us winning the League I'd play him.

THIS!

cant believe how many so called fans would divide and cause chaos to a club for a fucking PL trophy. so sad, guess club loyalty has had its day.

a small bit inside wants to city go back to days of mid table just to get shot of these glory hunting fans, maybe we get some loyalty and honour back in the club

welsh_andy said:
cant believe how many so called fans would divide and cause chaos to a club for a fucking PL trophy. so sad, guess club loyalty has had its day.

a small bit inside wants to city go back to days of mid table just to get shot of these glory hunting fans, maybe we get some loyalty and honour back in the club

Grow up. Support Sunderland then. Been watching for over 30 years, we deserve success, not load of sentimental old cobblers.

hkcityblue said:
welsh_andy said:

Grow up. Support Sunderland then. Been watching for over 30 years, we deserve success, not load of sentimental old cobblers.

And you don't think that being FA Cup winners last year and (hypothetically) runners up this year is success?

If you've been supporting City for over 30 years I fail to see how you could describe it as anything else.

Yes, of course the FA Cup win was a success, one of my best ever days. However, finishing 2nd with the money we have spent, and the poor quality of the sides around us (Spurs aside), I would deem 2nd place as a failure.

Tevez (the wanker), is contracted to play, twice the player Dzeko is and can make a difference.

The vote is close, not far off 50/50.

I wouldn't want to be the one accusing 45% of the guys that make the effort to post one here as glory hunters.

hkcityblue said:
welsh_andy said:

And you don't think that being FA Cup winners last year and (hypothetically) runners up this year is success?

If you've been supporting City for over 30 years I fail to see how you could describe it as anything else.

i would describe it as sucessful compared with where we used to be, 30yrs we won fuck all, FA cup last season runners up(if happened) is progress, what would you call it

hkcityblue said:
welsh_andy said:

You grow the fcuk up sir

welsh_andy said:
hkcityblue said:

i would describe it as sucessful compared with where we used to be, 30yrs we won fuck all, FA cup last season runners up(if happened) is progress, what would you call it

I'd call it progress mate. Odd question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.