• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
welsh_andy said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
hkcityblue said:
Grow up. Support Sunderland then. Been watching for over 30 years, we deserve success, not load of sentimental old cobblers.

And you don't think that being FA Cup winners last year and (hypothetically) runners up this year is success?

If you've been supporting City for over 30 years I fail to see how you could describe it as anything else.

i would describe it as sucessful compared with where we used to be, 30yrs we won fuck all, FA cup last season runners up(if happened) is progress, what would you call it

I would call it progress and would also say that it was a successful period. I would be satisfied with the rate the club was progressing at.

I would want that progress to continue but with this group of players there's no reason why it won't.

well i guess you ppl would happily split the club for a player who has used and abused us.
guess selling out a club to get a title means more. shame
i know where my heart is and always will be whether it pl or 1st divsion<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:57 pm --<br /><br />
welsh_andy said:
And you don't think that being FA Cup winners last year and (hypothetically) runners up this year is success?

If you've been supporting City for over 30 years I fail to see how you could describe it as anything else.

i would describe it as sucessful compared with where we used to be, 30yrs we won fuck all, FA cup last season runners up(if happened) is progress, what would you call it

I would call it progress and would also say that it was successful period. I would be satisfied with the rate the club was progressing at.

I would want that progress to continue but with this group of players there's no reason why it won't.

its daft anyway, cause we will win title this yr without the fucker

welsh_andy said:
well i guess you ppl would happily split the club for a player who has used and abused us.
guess selling out a club to get a title means more. shame
i know where my heart is and always will be whether it pl or 1st divsion
Unfortunately this forum is full of wum and pretenders twats

Never going to get full agreement as per the votes polled. Just my opinion on this issue. We had a similar discussion in the pub last night. 6/7 blues, views were mixed, as they are on here. It will rumble along for a while.

Best way to stop it is to start playing better and winning.

hkcityblue said:
Never going to get full agreement as per the votes polled. Just my opinion on this issue. We had a similar discussion in the pub last night. 6/7 blues, views were mixed, as they are on here. It will rumble along for a while.

Exactly. Fucking thrash Fulham and all of this Tevez chat goes away.

theres only one a couple of reasons y it aint going right at mo, so no need to panic, once yaya is back and mario(if his heads straight) we be back on coarse, as edin is like my m8, namely firing blanks,lolol<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:14 pm --<br /><br />
RandomJ said:
hkcityblue said:

Exactly. Fucking thrash Fulham and all of this Tevez chat goes away.
this

We'd look ridiculous letting a player decide when he fancied turning up & when he didn't.

Hes getting paid for working so fkn work tevez, no for me, but bobby has to say he can come back.

I,d love to have seen the twunt scrapin the snow off the pitch tonite with his fuckin face.never play for our club again !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.