• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
Soulboy said:
Mike N said:
Yes.

I think Mancini might throw him in on Thursday.

Spot on mate.

Ignore the idiots who don't want Tevez to play against Sporting next week, Once he lines up the crowd will be lifted by his presence and he will sweep the opposition away single handedly!

Sporting will not be able to cope with him, and I reckon Tevez will lead us all the way to Europa Cup glory.
You can't be serious eh

He can't play in the Europa - not listed.

I believe despite everything he will be a useful surprise to bring on sometime.

I would be happy if he never wore the shirt again but.....if he replaced Dzeko ....at least he would get stuck in
sincity said:
What are the odds of Tevez playing at least a few minutes against Swansea?
Mancini is likely to rest Dzeko and Aguero, so he would only have Balotelli as a lone striker.

And Tevez can never play in the Euro Cup as he is not in the squad list. Get your facts straight...

Soulboy said:
Mike N said:
Yes.

I think Mancini might throw him in on Thursday.

Spot on mate.

Ignore the idiots who don't want Tevez to play against Sporting next week, Once he lines up the crowd will be lifted by his presence and he will sweep the opposition away single handedly!

Sporting will not be able to cope with him, and I reckon Tevez will lead us all the way to Europa Cup glory.
If only.

;-P

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.