Would you play Tevez?

• Yes

Votes: 525 43.0%
  • No

Votes: 696 57.0%

• Total voters
dave bacuzzi said:
I bet you Tevez isn't even on the bench on Thursday

If he takes that bet then he's a fucking idiot. I'd put my life savings him not being on the bench.

What are the odds of Tevez playing at least a few minutes against Swansea?
Mancini is likely to rest Dzeko and Aguero, so he would only have Balotelli as a lone striker.

And Tevez can never play in the Euro Cup as he is not in the squad list. Get your facts straight...

sincity said:
What are the odds of Tevez playing at least a few minutes against Swansea?
Mancini is likely to rest Dzeko and Aguero, so he would only have Balotelli as a lone striker.

And Tevez can never play in the Euro Cup as he is not in the squad list. Get your facts straight...

Not high I don't think unless we are winning by a few, Balo can lead on his own just like Porto, and the form he looked in the other night well be in for a treat.

Mike N said:
Yes.

I think Mancini might throw him in on Thursday.

Spot on mate.

Ignore the idiots who don't want Tevez to play against Sporting next week, Once he lines up the crowd will be lifted by his presence and he will sweep the opposition away single handedly!

Sporting will not be able to cope with him, and I reckon Tevez will lead us all the way to Europa Cup glory.

He's scored one goal for the EDS. When he has scored five in five games and can pass a bleep test, i would then consider putting him on the bench.

Soulboy said:
Mike N said:
Yes.

I think Mancini might throw him in on Thursday.

Spot on mate.

Ignore the idiots who don't want Tevez to play against Sporting next week, Once he lines up the crowd will be lifted by his presence and he will sweep the opposition away single handedly!

Sporting will not be able to cope with him, and I reckon Tevez will lead us all the way to Europa Cup glory.

Few on here trying the bait

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.