Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

Says someone that doesn't know too many spurs fans.
Have to play in my league team with three of them tomorrow. ;-)

They are substantially more reasonable than the Liverpool fans I know, as I have shared on here.

I know a few spuds fans and they’re generally decent lads. Certainly nowhere near as bad as those other self entitled tossers from north London. I can’t say I hate all scousers, but only because I haven’t met them all yet ;-)
Spuds for me, don’t think I could bear the media wankfest if the thieving twats win it.

Spurs fans have got a new chant about Spurs beating City in the CL. They were singing it in Amsterdam. It’s on Youtube.

Unfortunately for us, no matter who wins it, Spurs and Liverpool fans will milk it for all it’s worth.

So, the domestic quadruple is a must.

Spurs fans have got a new chant about Spurs beating City in the CL. They were singing it in Amsterdam. It’s on Youtube.

Unfortunately for us, no matter who wins it, Spurs and Liverpool fans will milk it for all it’s worth.

So, the domestic quadruple is a must.
About time they had a new song bless them! Oh..... when...... the.... sp

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.