Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

Liverpool.

I've never wanted Liverpool to win a bloody corner, never mind a European cup final, but such is the s**tshow we find ourselves in. Spurs cannot win this final under any circumstances. I'll be YNWA-ing at the top of my lungs the whole game.
fack orf.......cant

Liverpool.

I've never wanted Liverpool to win a bloody corner, never mind a European cup final, but such is the s**tshow we find ourselves in. Spurs cannot win this final under any circumstances. I'll be YNWA-ing at the top of my lungs the whole game.
Certainly a good time for the old "it's a funny old game" line. All you Londoners will be scouse for the day where as all us northerners will be singing chas and dave whilst ramming jellied eels down our neck.

Spurs are the lesser of two evils.

Even though it infuriates me that the fans sing about their robbery at the Etihad. The media wankfest if Liverpool won would be unbearable, though they are favorites.

Media won’t mention this but Spurs spent zero and Liverpool spent almost £200m last summer plus £75m last January.

So Spurs even making the final is the bigger story. We also beat them 3 times this season.

Dippers 135* Spurs 89. Arrests that is. The Madrid dibble will have their batons polished and licking their lips for Iinnglish Piiigs.

*all innocent, gross miscarriage of justice, t shirt campaign pending.

Dippers 135* Spurs 89. Arrests that is. The Madrid dibble will have their batons polished and licking their lips for Iinnglish Piiigs.

*all innocent, gross miscarriage of justice, t shirt campaign pending.
The number of dipper arrests will depend on how many easy single targets are knocking around minding their own business, you know like: an old man, a waiter, a hotel receptionist, a turnstile, a coach etc. Give them something like say, 6 Roma fans, and they all shit their collective scruffy pants.

With 50,000 Dippers in Madrid without tickets the biggest surprise is if the game is played at all , its going to be bedlam and we all know the outcome when a few thousand pissed up Dippers turn up 15 minutes before kick-off. Expect another 5 year total ban for our clubs , which would be fine by me , give me a premier league title any day.

This is a choice between dementia or cancer before I kick the bucket.

If Spurs win, I will get over it.

If Liverpool win, it will piss off all the rags..

But as no one really likes the scousers because of their general demeanour, I will roll the die and side with an emphatic Spurs victory with a couple of career ending tackles and the scouse fans causing hell and havoc and getting kicked out of Europe.

Maybe Spurs could play on Salah's injured shoulder ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.