Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

Liverpool are the most hated club on the planet, always the victims, horrible fans, horrible pundits, horrible players and horrible manager!
Almost cheated the way to Premier League title with dives, offside goals and gifts from opposition keepers!
The media had the audacity to declare them champions on numerous occasions, even MOTD called them champions!
The trophy was paraded at Liverpool match week in week out! Oh and congratulations to VVD on player of the year!
The club printed tshirts again about them being Kermit league champions (when will they learn?)
The club are so cocky that the marketing campaign lead next season football strips with the golden premier league badges!
For Klopp to promote the bus attack shows a level of cowardess I thought I would never see from a professional football manager. Attacking our supporter club buses previously after impeccably observing the Hillsborough silence

I hope to see their fans get battered on the streets, crying in the stands and be the victims of it all!
Hopefully lose via a VAR decision during penalties with Mane being the victim! As the league cheats they don't want new technology, surprise surprise!
Hope they win the best second placed team trophy and that money hungry snake Milner gets what he deserves for speaking ill of City in his quest for trophies.

I now fully understand why our red neighbours hated them with such passion, vial putrid scum!

So believe it or not it's a Spurs win for me!

Mrs Hef’s step-dad is a Liverpool fan and he/we have had a awful year from a family perspective so I’d like to see them win it

One of my best mates is getting a coach from London to Madrid. It takes 26 hours.
He supports Spurs.

... c’mon you reds.

Spurs to win at 100-30, I've had a few pounds on them!! Got to have something of interest to make me watch it!!!

Now the season is over my loathing of Liverpool has diminished and I really like Klopp and his approach in general, however the thought of Liverpool's fan base and pundit legions eg carragher, Fowler, mcmanaman, etc post win reignites the loathing immediately Coys!

Yep. Still spurs. Even more spurs. They've not won anything yet and they're already going on like getting to a CL final is better than winning the league.

Self pity city.

Even more arrogant than the Rags some how.

I hope it’s either a complete arse fucking of 5-0 Spurs or Liverpool are winning 1-0 and Spurs score 2 in added time.

Liverpool are the most hated club on the planet, always the victims, horrible fans, horrible pundits, horrible players and horrible manager!
Almost cheated the way to Premier League title with dives, offside goals and gifts from opposition keepers!
The media had the audacity to declare them champions on numerous occasions, even MOTD called them champions!
The trophy was paraded at Liverpool match week in week out! Oh and congratulations to VVD on player of the year!
The club printed tshirts again about them being Kermit league champions (when will they learn?)
The club are so cocky that the marketing campaign lead next season football strips with the golden premier league badges!
For Klopp to promote the bus attack shows a level of cowardess I thought I would never see from a professional football manager. Attacking our supporter club buses previously after impeccably observing the Hillsborough silence

I hope to see their fans get battered on the streets, crying in the stands and be the victims of it all!
Hopefully lose via a VAR decision during penalties with Mane being the victim! As the league cheats they don't want new technology, surprise surprise!
Hope they win the best second placed team trophy and that money hungry snake Milner gets what he deserves for speaking ill of City in his quest for trophies.

I now fully understand why our red neighbours hated them with such passion, vial putrid scum!

33p7pg9.jpg

Good post but i feel like you sat on the fence a bit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.