Would you prefer Spurs or Liverpool win the CL ?

Untrue. Battled to the end in every game. We have had to score late against Barca and Inter to get through the group. Tore apart the leaders at the time in Germany. Scored 4 goals against one of the best teams in world (you guys) and had a momunemtal comeback against Ajax running ourselves into the ground in the process!
They seem to have erased your last game v them at Klanfield from their memories. You were at least their equal that day and ended up losing to a last minute fluke goal. It was only a few weeks ago, ffs. Utter red Scouse dipsticks.

The whole world and his dog expect the dippers to prevail, they are already proclaiming their 6th victory and disrespecting Spurs.
Football has a way of pissing all over self entitlement and rank hypocrisy, for me, Saturday will end in tears for the dipper scum once again, they are seriously underestimating Spurs and are going to pay for that....
Obviously Spurs will cheat and won't deserve to win but that's not will be written in the istry books...
This absolutely reminds me of how they were behaving before the epic Gerrard slip of April 2014. I hope it ends in tears for them just as it did back then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.